Wash Your Hands! a simple yet life-saving instruction.
What Is It?
Hand washing is the act of cleaning the hand with or without water, or other liquid, or with the use of soap with the aim of riding it of germs, dirt, etc.
It is one of the most important means of preventing the spread of pathogens(germs), such as diarrhea, flu.
You Should Wash Your Hands If You:
- Are about to handle food or you just ate.
- Just cared for someone who is sick or treated a cut.
- Used the toilet, changed diapers or cleaned up a child who has used the toilet.
- Blew your nose, coughed or sneezed.
- Touched an animal or its waste..
- Touched garbage
You May Use:
- Running water and soap (preferably)
- Other water, if running water is not available
- Hand sanitizing wipes
- Hand Sanitizer, with at least 60% alcohol content.
- Wet hands with water
- Apply soap
- Wash for 20 seconds, making a lather- palms, back of the hands, in between the fingers and under the nails
- Rinse off the soap
- Dry with paper towel or air dryer
If soap and water are not available, alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on the hands. Hand sanitizers are not effective when hands are visibly dirty.
|Forever Hand Sanitizer™|
Forever Hand Sanitizer™ with Aloe & Honey is designed to kill 99.99% of germs. The skin-soothing stabilized aloe and hydrating honey soften and moisturize as it cleans – not to mention its pleasing scent of lemon and lavender. And the 2-oz bottle makes it the perfect size for us to have on hand anywhere, any time!
How should you use hand sanitizer?
- Apply the product to the palm of one hand.
- Rub your hands together.
- Rub the product over all surfaces of your hands and fingers until your hands are dry.
Forever Hand Sanitizer™ is available at FLP on line shop under the personal care category.
Remember,Clean hands saves lives!
To find out more about Forever Living Products or how to become a distributor, visit here.